Consultancy & Training
Use our expert consultants, tools, processes and 2-day management training, based on succesful technology deployment experience obtained in the past 20 years, to help you to deploy technology more successfully.
What makes that some technologies get deployed, and other seemingly superior products struggle to get traction?
Our one-day Technology Stress Test – based on 20 years of technology deployment experience – gives key insights.
Technology is assessed against ~30 criteria grouped under 7 themes. Based on the outcome of the Stress Test, specific actions can be taken to increase the chances of success.
Short report capturing:
- Detailed background about the Technology Stress Test;
- Outcome of Technology Stress Test, visualised in a spider diagram and Impact versus Do-ability matrix;
- Specific recommendations to increase Impact versus Do-ability, such that the technology can be better positioned for successful deployment.
Options & Pricing:
a) Technology Stress Test: €2,000 (excl. VAT & travel expenses);
b) Technology Stress Test + one-year entry in the Technology Catalogue: €2,500 (excl. VAT & travel expenses).
Our 2-day training program provides you with tools, processes and deep understanding of critical success factors, based on 20 years of successful deployment experience.
Key takeaways from this program:
- Understand what makes that technology gets deployed.
- Know how to use the right tools & processes to effectively address business challenges with technology.
- Understand the critical success factors for making the actual deployments happen and organize the technology delivery in line with these critical factors.
June 26-27: Delft, The Netherlands
In partnership with Buccaneer Delft
16-17 October, Houston
7-8 November, Abu Dhabi
6-7 December, Kuala Lumpur
10-11 December, Perth
Registration will start soon. In the meantime, please express your interest by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Every dollar and barrel counts! There are opportunities to significantly reduce the duration of turnarounds through deployment of proven technologies. Our experience is that a reduction between 10-100% is possible.Download pdf
Every dollar and hour counts! There are opportunities to significantly reduce the duration of storage
tank outages through deployment of proven technologies. Our experience is that a reduction between
10-25% is possible.
There are thousands of technologies on the market, but how to see the wood for the trees? The Technology Catalogue addresses this issue. Technologies are grouped in modules around specific business challenges/opportunities.Download pdf